Tuesday, November 6, 2012

52 Days...

Dear Diary,

It's been almost two months out in the wild and I feel myself ....changing..... I have reverted back to a primitive state.... I no longer cook my food or walk on both legs. I catch myself scrambling through the woods on all fours, dazed and confused, often not knowing where I am going or what my purpose is. (I still can type though! :) ...)

The other day I cornered a small rabbit.... Without questioning my beliefs or moral compass, I ripped the small, innocent creatures' throat out with my bare teeth.... bathing in the blood and guts. The scent of fresh blood drove me further, and sent me into a frenzy. I ignored its desperate pleas and cries for mercy and devoured the animal within minutes..... I don't know what I have become or what lies ahead of me.


Sincerely,

Pip

No comments:

Post a Comment